Monday 11 May 2015

Mothers Day!

Te Ako Puriri had a fabulous Friday creating cards and poems for our mums for Mother’s Day. 

We ripped lots of piece of coloured paper and glued them into a heart with the message "I love you to pieces". 



Look at our amazing cards!                                                           
                                                     

We came up with a huge list of things that our mums do for us. Some of the things we thought of were:


  • Mum give me hugs
  • She makes me breakfast
  • She looks after me when I am sick
  • She helps me with my homework
  • She cleans my clothes














We read a Mother's Day poem and drew a picture of ourselves with our mum. 

What a fantastic end to a lovely week! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your fabulous cards for mothers in Puriri team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this post because how te ako puriri made such wonderful cards and how thy were creative of doing they're cards.

    ReplyDelete